Almost six months after most other people have made and broken their New Year’s resolutions, I’ve decided to write mine down in a futile attempt to shame myself into accomplishing them.
- Save $5000 by December 31, 2004
- Finish one project (drawing, commission, or sewing) every week
- Read one book (of manageable length, fiction or non-fiction) every week
- Remember to return phone calls and emails from friends and family, no matter how busy I get
- Resist the urge to acquire new games until I’ve finished at least five of the ones I already own
- Stop buying muddy colored lipsticks that make me look jaundiced
- Discover the secret recipe to Panera Bread’s Asian Sesame Vinaigrette dressing
- Send out Christmas cards in mid-November instead of next February to ensure that I get a nice crop of cards in return in December
- Complete the fantasy paper doll project by July
- Finally finish a BFL challenge
I doubt that this will work, but what the hell…Wish me luck!