Thoughts: I survived yet another hurricane with no damage to myself or my stuff. 🙂 The tabby twins and I made it through just fine, and I even stuck with my planned meals.
Of course, this isn’t such a difficult thing to do when one has no junk food left in the apartment and can’t leave to purchase junk food anyhow due to 55 mph winds outside the door.
Since I lost my Internet connection again at home, I can only post from the office for the time being. This was a blessing in disguise, because it forced me to be productive instead of just whiling away the hours of boredom cruising through my favorite online tech, clothing, and book stores for more stuff I don’t actually need. I dusted off my sewing machine, grabbed a pile of clothes that hadn’t been worn in ages and sewed like a third-world sweatshop worker.
Maggie’s Clothing Alteration Totals:
- 1 pair of oatmeal-colored jeans from Vicky’s Secret that never fit right–converted to cute shorts
- 3 pairs of pants taken in 4″ at the waist
- 2 pairs of workout bottoms taken in and elastic folded down once and stitched so they fit AND don’t look like granny clothes
- 1 XXL Gold’s Gym t-shirt sliced up and turned into a fitted chick tank top
- 1 pair of jeans that needed to be hemmed up by 1.5″
- 9 knit shirts that had stretched out of shape, were too boxy or cut for shorter-waisted women, or flat out too big at size L trimmed down by an average of 4″ at the waist and torso
I now have a bunch of “new” clothes that fit me perfectly at no extra expense to myself. I LOVE my sewing machine!
Nutrition (1300-1400 low day)
1: Chocolate banana walnut muffin
2: Chinese chicken salad with apple
3: Oatmeal tuna snack with peach and sauteed spicy cabbage and zucchini
4: Cottage cheese and strawberries
5: Thai chicken pasta salad
6: Chocolate cheese with a peach
Multivitamin with iron
Calcium 500 + D
1 T. flax seed oil
1/2 serving GNC Creastack
Calories eaten and deficit for yesterday = 1343/ -333 (target -337)
Water: 13 cups
Ratios: 38% carb / 40% protein / 22% fat
7:30 am UBWO at home (Gym was closed)
8:30 pm mat pilates level 4 dvd
The Awful Truth:
1. I had to substitute the fruit in my salad with a slice of pumpernickel with PB and SF jelly because I had a MAJOR PB&J craving yesterday!
1. Fixed a bunch of clothing. I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe.
2. Prepped lots of meals.
1. Draw some more!
2. Finish the Vogue skirt on my drafting table.
3. Draft answers for 4 week jumpstart packet (which still hasn’t arrived!)
4. Complete one tutorial each for Paint Shop Pro 9, Satori FilmFX, and Painter 8.