Thoughts: I got to tai chi class again today right after a very strenuous cardio run. I meant to get on the elliptical machine, but for some reason my legs carried me to the treadmill row. 🙄 I raised three of my interval speeds today to 6.4, 6.9, and 7.4 mph and ran my max at 10 mph for 30 seconds, and 9.5 mph for the remaining 30 seconds. The most amazing thing about all of this is that I was wearing long pants when I did it. I HATE running in long pants. My legs and feet always feel like they are burning up. I only wore the pants today because doing tai chi in shorts looks ridiculous.
The things I do for the sake of vanity…
Nutrition (1300-1400 day)
1: Blueberry cottage cheese
2: Oatmeal tuna with lettuce and peach
3: Strawberry raisin bar
4: Cottage cheese and strawberries
5: Oatmeal tuna with broccoli in oyster sauce and 1 slice pumpernickel toast
6: Chocolate banana shake
Multivitamin with iron
Calcium 500 + D
1 T. flax seed oil
Calories eaten and deficit for yesterday = 1771/ -253 (target -337)
Water: 12 cups
Ratios: 40% carb / 40% protein /20% fat
7:30 am cardio at the fitness center: Treadmill run
Warm up- 4 mph / 5% incline / 2 minutes
HIIT – 4.5, 6.4, 6.9, and 7.4 mph / 0% incline / 4 sets
Max – 9.5 mph / 0% incline / 1 minute
Cooldown – 4.5 down to 3 mph / 0% incline / 3 minutes
8 am tai chi class / 1 hour
The Awful Truth:
1. Didn’t get an unbroken block of sleep last night because I fell asleep on the couch playing Animal Crossing again.
2. Substituted some cereal and raisins for the brown rice at dinner.
1. Made it to tai chi class this morning 🙂
2. Raised my top three regular interval speeds by 0.2 mph each to 6.4, 6.9, and 7.4 mph, and STILL managed to do my level 10 interval at 9.5-10 mph. 😯
1. Stay away from Animal Crossing.
2. Make a schedule for evenings and stick to it.