Thoughts: I wasn’t sure what I wanted to blather on about today, but something just happened that completely grossed me out, so I’m going to share it with all of you.
I think I just inadvertently walked into some poor woman’s moment of bulimic bliss in the ladies’ room at my office complex. When I entered the restroom, I heard the sink running at full blast in the large handicapped stall at the far end of the room.
No big deal, I figured. Someone was washing their hands, right?
Well, I was in there to brush my teeth after my Chipotle lunch (I was paranoid that a piece of cilantro was caught in my teeth, so off to the restroom I went with my free cheapo toothbrush from my dentist and a squirt of orange Crest from a sample packet–and sure enough, there WAS a piece of cilantro stuck in my teeth!), so I got to hang out for a few minutes. That water never stopped running and there were some pretty mysterious “Gak! Blargh!” sounds coming from the stall.
Somehow I doubt the occupant was just washing her hands thoroughly while marking gargling sounds for fun. I was tempted to fake her out by opening and closing the door to pretend I’d left so she’d come out (I’m morbid enough to want to check out the chick’s face for evidence of a recent purge) or go up to the stall and ask if she was okay, but I decided that Miss Yak Attack probably had enough problems already. Besides, I was due for some cottage cheese and apple.
I’m glad I’m not at all squeamish about stuff like that. I would be so sad if someone else’s eating disorder put me off of my own food.
Nutrition (1800-2000 calorie high zigzag day)
1: Chocolate banana PB shake with GNC Creastack (x 2)
2: 1/2 Chipotle spicy beef burrito bol with rice, black beans, salsa, and lettuce
3: Cottage cheese and apple
4: 1/2 Chipotle spicy beef burrito bol with rice, black beans, salsa, and lettuce
5: Healthy take-out option at work
6: 2 slices low-carb WW bread, 1 T. peanut butter, 2 T. SF blackberry preserves, and 1/2 scoop protein powder
Multivitamin with iron
Calcium 500 + D
1 T. flax seed oil
1/2 t. GNC Creastack
Calories eaten / deficit for yesterday = 1524 / -638 (target -500)
Water: 16 cups
Ratios: 55% carb / 33% protein / 20% fat
8:00 AM Shoulders/Traps/Back Max-OT workout
The Awful Truth:
1. Had a butter cookie and two pieces of that homemade peanut brittle yesterday. Fortunately, there’s no more brittle left. 😛
2. Also had a lick of a nasty marijuana-flavored novelty lollipop, but chucked it into the trash immediately. Absolutely VILE.
1. Met my calorie target even if the carbs were a bit too high.
2. Did the dishes!
3. Baked some paprika sweet potato wedges.
1. Finish transferring data to my new computer tonight.
2. Portion out the chicken and veggie stew currently congealing in my $100 Le Creuset French oven in the fridge.
3. Go grocery shopping.
4. Test out some new fitness/nutrition programs for my Palm.