Thoughts: Oh boy. I have a doozy of a confession to make.
I was perfectly on plan yesterday until meal 6, which I had at my parents’ house last night. I’d gotten a flat tire Sunday night on the way back to my place from their house, and my father came out to help me change the tire around 11:30 pm. Because the flat occurred closer to their place than mine, we switched cars so he could take my car to Sam’s Club the next day for a free replacement (bless the lifetime warranty!).
Anyhow, I drove over to the house to swap out cars last night and wound up having some home-cooked Chinese food for meal 6…correct ratios and all. However, there were also some very tasty Ferrero Rocher pralines at the house….
I had three of them.
That woke the carb monster within, and combined with oh…5 hours of World of Warcraft last night and a new box of Kashi GoLean Crunch, well–let’s just say that my glycogen stores were fully-replenished for my lower body workout today. And I have to make up my cardio session tonight because 3:45 am bedtimes do not mix well with 7:00 am cardio. 😳
Some notes to myself for the next non-training day:
1) Do not visit parents on non-cheat days. If a visit is absolutely necessary, do not enter house or kitchen. Heh.
2) Post “before” photo of self on cereal cabinet door as a deterrent to Kashi raiding.
3) Pick up some SF Jello to snack on while playing WoW.
4) Set timer for WoW to ensure that I’m in bed by 12 am.
5) Have more solid food during the day.
Well, at least it all came out to less than maintenance calories for the day, and my human warrior girl is now level 11 while my undead priestess is up to level 7. My virtual selves had a kickass evening even if I didn’t, hah!
And just for fun, here’s a preview of the print my friend Joe Pekar did of me for Megacon this Saturday. I’ll be sporting the outfit and a wig, LOL. The legs are the right size, but I SWEAR my arms are bigger than that in real life!
Nutrition: SGX Training Day eating pattern
(Details omitted by request)
Regular (Non-SGX) Daily Supplements: multivitamin with iron, calcium 500 + D
Water for yesterday: 17 cups
12:00 PM Lower body workout
7:00 PM Steady-state treadmill (3.5 mph / 13.5% incline / 45 minutes)
The Awful Truth:
1. 3 Ferrero Rocher pralines
2. 1 c. Kashi GoLean Crunch
1. Had a great LBWO
2. Slamming down at least a gallon of water a day.
3. Came up with several acceptable meal combinations for SGX.
1. Make some protein pancakes.
2. Cook up some lime-garlic marinated steaks tonight.
3. Pre-prep a few more meals.
4. Clean out the scary things in the fridge.