Very busy today between finishing up my task list at work and getting set up at the Oasis show, so this is going to be a non-wordy post. :eekb:
I’ll catch up with my usual status stuff later tonight, but for now, here are some pics from day 30 of P90X. The abs are starting to come back, legs are getting a bit smaller, and the bulked up arms from SGX are hanging in there.
Hair, alas, is shaggy as hell. :medusa: I’m hitting the salon first thing Tuesday morning after the beta ships out.
5/26/05 P&P Challenge Report
Consecutive Perfect Days = 3 :prop:
Total Perfect Days = 25/62
– 1453 calories eaten / -957 deficit
– 50.4% carb, 38.0% protein, 14.2% fat
– No unauthorized meals
– All supplements taken
– 16 cups water
– All planned workouts performed
Weekly Weigh-In: 135.8 lbs on 5/21/05 (Start weight on 5/1/05: 135.4)
Nutrition: 1400-1500 calorie low zig zag day
1: 3×1 spinach omelette, 1/3 c. (dry) oatmeal
2: Strawberry banana yogurt protein shake
3: 3×1 spinach omelette, 1/3 c. (dry) oatmeal
4: Homemade ice cream (Splurge meal 2)
5: Turkey sloppy joe on sourdough bagel, 10 baby carrots, 1 c. broccoli
6: 6 oz. FF Key Lime Pie flavored yogurt
Total: 1492 calories, 49.3% carb, 27.5% protein, 22.6% fat
Daily Supplements: multivitamin with iron, calcium 500 + D, 1 T. flaxseed oil
Water: 16 cups minimum
8:00 PM P90X Legs/Back
The Awful Truth:
1. Nothing. Back in the saddle again!
1. Set up at OASIS without a hitch.
2. Took more pics in unbloated state.
1. Create P90X HanDbase module.
2. Plan out non-dairy diet.
3. Cook more rice and roast chicken.
4. Pick up 20lb bag of Nutro Max cat food for the boys. ($21.99 for 20 lbs at Petco.)
5. Finish Handbase tutorials 5 and 6.