I scored 114 on this 80s Lyrics Quiz:
There were a couple of questions that sounded familiar, but I just couldn’t quite remember the right lyrics and Googling them would be cheating. I didn’t get any bonuses to my score based on age since I grew up in that decade. Boo.
Now I have all kinds of Duran Duran and INXS tunes running through my head…
I got my workouts (UBWO and cardio) done this morning before work at Gold’s, and I must say that I am pretty chipper about the accomplishment. I’ve been doing a lot of mixed morning/afternoon/evening workouts recently because of my messed up sleep pattern, and it’s been affecting my consistency and results. I’m sticking with morning workouts and will just restructure my SGX eating patterns to work around the change.
On the diet front, I am browsing my various cookbooks and the big fat In2nutrition recipe file for some new meals. I’m in the mood for some new recipes again, particularly since I just bought around 10 lbs of chicken from Albertsons last night. The sooner I get Chris’s ice cream cake out of my freezer the better. I need the space for my 79 cent/pound chicken!
Nutrition: SGX Training Day Menu
(Details omitted by request of trainer)
Daily Supplements: multivitamin with iron, calcium 500 + D, 1 T. flaxseed oil or natural peanut butter, 1 t. GNC Creastack
Water: 16 cups minimum
8:00 SGX UBWO
8:45 LISS Cardio – Run (6-7 mph / 0% incline / 15 min)
8:55 LISS Cardio – Walk (3.5 mph / 10% incline / 30 min)
The Awful Truth:
1. Couldn’t squeeze in UBWO last night as I was called to the other side of town to provide on-site installation and tech support for my mother’s new Dell 700M notebook.
1. Made up UBWO this morning.
2. Got grocery shopping done.
3. Picked up ice cream cake.
4. Read a chapter of NASM book.
5. Set up Mom’s new computer.
1. Do one chapter of character modeling book.
2. Read two chapters of NASM book.
3. Do laundry.
4. Sweep and mop kitchen.
5. Do a load of dishes.