Challenge Dates: October 1 – October 31, 2005
Program: Leanness Lifestyle/Swolegenix
1. Reach a scale weight of 132 lbs, or 17% body fat.
2. Do not miss any scheduled morning workouts unless I am injured or too ill to exercise.
3. Log all meals and workouts on the Leanness Lifestye site and in my PDA.
4. Take photos and measurements at least once a week and post them here and on my personal blog to keep myself honest.
My Stumbling Blocks:
1. I don’t wake up in time to work out in the morning.
2. I snack when playing video games or working on the computer.
3. I lose track of meals and miss workouts on weekends when I am away from home.
4. I get on the computer immediately after waking up instead of getting busy with my workout!
1. Get to bed by 11:30 pm every weeknight and wake up at 7 am.
2. All meals taken at home must be properly set out and eaten at the breakfast bar. Do not eat on the couch, at the computer desk, or at the drafting table.
3. Prepare and pack all meals needed for the entire weekend and take P90X, Powerstrike and Yourself Fitness with me to my boyfriend’s house. Always have a spare set of gym clothes and shoes in my car.
4. Remove my laptop from the bed, and bar it from returning ever again.
– All primary workouts will begin at 7:00 AM in the morning on weekdays and 9:00 AM on weekends.
– (Mon/Wed/Fri Primary Workout) 45-70 minutes of resistance training using the audio-guided Full Body Blitz workout series through workout 12. Once I have completed the series, I will switch to the Femgenix workout split from my SGX program until the end of the challenge.
– (Tue/Thu Primary Workout) 20 minute HIIT run followed by 25 minutes of LISS cardio
– (Sat Primary Workout) P90X Plyometrics or Powerstrike (60 minutes)
– (Mon-Sat Secondary Workout) 30 minute Yourself Fitness workout (45 minutes on FGX lifting days) to be performed immediately following primary workout, or during lunch.
– (Sunday Optional Workout) Powerstrike 3, Kenpo X, Yoga X, or 60 minute Yourself Fitness session
– Eat 5-6 small meals a day at an average of 1300-1400 calories per day.
– Meals 1-4 will be in the BFL/LL 40/40/20 carb/pro/fat range except for the post-workout shake (meal 1) on lifting days.
– Meals 5-6 will follow Swolegenix ratios.
– One splurge meal may be taken per week, but the total for the day may not exceed 2000 calories.
– Absolutely NO commercially-produced popcorn, cake, candy, pie, brownies, cookies, boxed/processed cereal, frozen desserts, doughnuts, or chips during this challenge.
– I may have healthy homemade versions of the above if they fit my stated ratios and calories.
– No raisins or nuts not in a recipe.
– Drink 16 cups of water per day.
– Take one multivitamin and calcium supplement each day.
– Take measurements and photos once a week starting Oct. 1.
– Track all meals and workouts in my PDA using Diet and Exercise Assistant and my own custom training module for HanDbase and online at the Leanness Lifestyle site.
– Keep a tally of the number of perfect days I have–consecutive/total.
– Read this entire plan EVERY SINGLE DAY of the challenge.