I was running behind this morning so I didn’t get my Lean Mean Halloween challenge measurements and photos taken, but I’ll get them first thing tomorrow morning.
This weekend was spent helping Chris move into the new house, which entailed several trips between Ben’s place (where he has been living), my apartment (for my sofas and living room tables and a few pieces of spare cookware), a Sears outlet (for a new washer and dryer), my parents’ house (to borrow Dad’s pickup truck), Super Ghetto-Mart (for miscellaneous household necessities like laundry detergent, cleaner, trash cans, etc.), and yes, the actual house.
We spent Saturday afternoon moving non-furniture items, then went to Skip and Becca’s for the Famous Dead People costume party. I had whipped up my Pocahontas dress Friday night for the princely sum of $14.98 for a yard and a half of stretch knit faux suede, but Chris had been so busy with closing on the house and moving that he and former housemate Ben had to make an emergency run to the local Spirit Halloween store for last minute outfits. Chris found a Grim Reaper get up and Ben went with a cavalier outfit.
Check out the photos from the party here: http://maggiewang.com/photos/halloween2005
Sunday was big furniture moving time. Bed, dresser, sofas, tables, washer, dryer, desk, computer chair–some of which had to be carried down several flights of stairs from my third floor apartment. It wasn’t fun–especially not the Kenmore washer which felt like it weighed a ton–but thanks to all the time I’ve spent lifting heavy things for the purpose of looking good in a tank top, I am not even a bit sore today.
Nutrition: Non-Training Day Menu
(SGX nutrition details omitted by request of trainer)
1: SGX Meal
2: 3 oz. Chinese BBQ chicken breast,
3: 2/3 c. low fat cottage cheese, 2/3 c. grapes, 1 T. oats
4: 3 oz. Chinese BBQ chicken breast, 1/3 c. (dry) oatmeal, 1 T. wheat bran, 1 T. raisins
5: BFL banana bread
6: Turkey and soy protein in marinara sauce over 2 oz. WW spaghetti
Daily Supplements: multivitamin with iron, calcium 500 + D, 1 T. flaxseed oil or natural peanut butter
Water: 16 cups minimum
7:00 AM YF Cardio (31 minutes)
8:30 PM YF Flexibility (45 minutes) or NYC Ballet Workout (60 minutes)
The Awful Truth:
1. Stayed under maintenance calories both Saturday and Sunday, but meal timing and macros were off.
1. 24/31 Perfect LMH Challenge Days
2. Made Pocahontas costume in time for party.
3. Moved sofa, loveseat, coffee table, and end tables out of apartment and into new house.
4. Won $25 Amazon.com gift certificate for showing up at work in costume this morning.
5. Portioned out more oatmeal and PWO shake mix.
6. Cooked more chicken.
1. Update HandBase workout module.
2. Read a few chapters from NASM book.
3. Choose pattern and sew Halloween costume.
4. Buy eggs, spinach, other veggies, raisins, almonds, and lean meat/fish.