This is day one of the Pinkdumbbells.com Lean, Mean Halloween challenge. I took measurements this afternoon, but wasn’t able to take pictures because I left my camera over at my boyfriend’s place. Anyhow, here are the numbers. The photographic proof will have to wait until tomorrow night. I am apparently over the periodic water bloat, because I’ve gone from 139.2 down to 135.4 in about four days. As I was averaging 137 last week, this indicates some actual fat loss.
Weight: 135.4 lbs
BF%: 18.3% (Omron)
Mini-Challenge 1 Stats
(regular grip, unassisted) 4
(chin-up style w/reverse grip, unassisted) 6
Full Push-ups (without pausing): 70
1-mile Run: TBD – Will do this Sunday morning on an empty stomach so I won’t wind up upchucking my dinner.
Nutrition: Non-Training Day Menu
(SGX nutrition details omitted by request of trainer)
1: Vanilla protein pancakes
2: 3Ã—1 spinach omelette with peach
3: Peanut butter banana yogurt shake
4: 2/3 c. LF cottage cheese, 1/2 apple with cinnamon, 2 T. oatmeal
5: SGX Meal
6: SGX Meal
Daily Supplements: multivitamin with iron, calcium 500 + D, 1 T. flaxseed oil or natural peanut butter
Water: 16 cups minimum
7:00 AM Powerstrike 3 DVD (60 minutes)
8:00 AM Y!F Cardio workout (30 minutes)
The Awful Truth:
1. Missed meal 6 last night because we went to a 7:30 pm showing of Serenity and there was nothing acceptable at the movie theater. :grumpy:
1. Went grocery shopping.
2. Re-did PDA schedule for the next month.
3. Took and posted measurements.
4. Did the laundry.
5. Did the dishes.
6. Did NOT have a single kernel of popcorn last night at the theater. RAWR!
7. Bought some cheap ziploc bags and pre-packed dry oatmeal, raisins, and wheat bran into seven serving size portions. Also packed three servings of PWO shake ingredients.
1. Update HandBase workout module.
3. Defrost chicken leg quarters.
4. Cook Napa.
5. Buy cheap plastic shelves from Target or Ghetto-Mart and move plants to balcony.