Things are going to be a bit spotty today due to the hurricane, but here’s a little something my sister sent me to cheer you all up until I have more edifying stuff to share. Don’t forget to turn on your speakers! :whistle:
Nutrition: Training Day Menu
(SGX nutrition details omitted by request of trainer)
1: 3Ã—1 spinach omelette, 1/3 c. (dry) oatmeal, 1 T. wheat bran, 1 t. brown sugar
2: SGX Meal
3: 3 oz. BBQ chicken, 1 c. mixed veggies, 1 apple
4: SGX Meal
5: PWO Dextrose/whey/Creastack shake
6: SGX PWO Meal
Daily Supplements: multivitamin with iron, calcium 500 + D, 1 T. flaxseed oil or natural peanut butter
Water: 16 cups minimum
7:00 PM Back/Biceps/Abs (40 minutes)
7:40 PM YF workout (30 minutes)
The Awful Truth:
1. Went to bed at 2 a.m. after driving back from the other side of town.
1. 19/31 Perfect LMH Challenge Days
2. Defrosted chicken.
3. Made floor plan for new townhouse.
4. Picked up extra cat carrier and litter box.
1. Update HandBase workout module.
2. Read a few chapters from NASM book.
3. Choose pattern and sew Halloween costume.
4. Make some TVP burger patties and freeze them.