Day 14 on my current program with Kim. As of yesterday, I have been spot on with my diet for 13 days straight, checked off every scheduled workout in my printed booklet, and am getting pretty consistent losses in body fat as a result.
Start (2/8/06): 140.0 lbs, 21.5% bf
Week 1 (2/15/06): 137.4 lbs, 20.5% bf
Week 2 (2/21/06): 136.4 lbs, 19.0% bf
I think it’s time to switch from chicken to some of the approved seafood I bought this weekend, however, as I’m starting to feel some hankering for foods outside of the 4 planned meals I bring to work every day. A preemptive injection of dietary variety is in order.
My legs are very tired today. My hamstrings are killing me already from yesterday’s workout, and this morning’s cardio completely wasted them. I’m going to dust off the Yoga X dvd tonight and try to stretch my muscles out a little.
Tomorrow I have to take progress photos and measurements and email them to Kim so he can make program adjustments if necessary. Fortunately, Chris will still be out of town in the morning, so I can take my usual 3 dozen or so test pics in the living room unobserved, LOL.
Robo-Maggie is definitely back in terms of commitment to diet and exercise.
(*Diet and workout details omitted by agreement with trainer)
Meals – On plan
Water – 16 cups
Supplements – On plan
Regular (Non-Plan) Daily Supplements – multivitamin with iron, calcium 600 + D
13 days down, 71 more to go!
Weights – Done
Cardio – Done
The Awful Truth:
1. Was too tired last night to make up the cardio session I had to skip Monday night.
1. Made up Monday cardio session this morning.
2. Down another pound this week.
1. Work on paper doll sketches.
2. Fix remaining issues with Joomla migration at Pinkdumbbells.com.
3. Locate new Events module for PDB.
4. Upgrade Community Builder component at PDB.
5. Set up archived version of The Training Journal forum at PDB from Hershey Girlâ€™s backup.
6. Upgrade WordPress to 2.0.
7. Do a bit more cooking.