Cathy had this personality test posted in her blog, and I couldn’t stop myself from clicking on the link and taking it myself. Once again I scored very low on femininity and pretty high on masculine personality traits and a bunch of other things that apparently make me an Independent Leader. :whistle:
(*Diet and workout details omitted by agreement with trainer)
Meals – On plan
Water – 16 cups
Supplements – On plan
Regular (Non-Plan) Daily Supplements – multivitamin with iron, calcium 600 + D
29 days down, 55 more to go!
Weights – Done; Cardio – Done
The Awful Truth:
1. Drank planned protein shake like a good fitness geek at the wine bar.
2. Almost enjoyed my morning cardio session.
3. Sang at least 6 songs last night, woohoo!
1. Work on paper doll sketches.
2. Set up archived version of The Training Journal forum at PDB from Hershey Girlâ€™s backup.
3. Upgrade WordPress to 2.0.
4. Transplant two tomato vines and plant Swiss Chard.
5. Finish taxes.
6. Go grocery shopping.