– Spend no more than $40/week averaged over a 12 week period for food, supplements, equipment, and gym fees associated with completing a 12-week Body-For-Life challenge. ($480 total)
– Cost of weekly cheat meal does not count against the $480 I have to spend on my challenge.
– The ingredient/material cost of any meals provided to me free by my company during weekends or late night work sessions will be estimated and counted in my budget.
– Cycle calories between 1200-1600 calories per day as needed to produce desired results
– Total daily macros between 50/30/20 and 40/40/20 carb/pro/fat (Not per meal)
– Six meals per day with carbs reduced in meals 5 and 6
– Daily multivitamin and calcium 600 + D plus EAS and Instone supps
– 16 cups of water minimum per day (1 cup with morning workout, 2 cups with each snack meal, 3 cups with each main meal)
– Each week’s menu will be planned out and cooked ahead of time.
– One optional cheat meal per week may be taken for the duration of the challenge. – No foods from the banned list may be consumed at any time, including cheat meals.
– Banned Foods: Baked pastries/desserts (brownies, cakes, pies, cookies, etc.), trail mix, nuts and dried fruit not in recipe, cheese and other dairy, ice cream, anything deep-fried (chips included), candy.
– Get to gym by 7:00 AM on weekdays, 9 AM on weekends
Resistance training schedule:
* Weeks 1 & 3: FGX (M, W, F)
* Weeks 2 & 4: Full Body Blitz (M, W, F)
* Weeks 5-8: Body By O (Sa, Su, T, W)
* Weeks 9-12: SGX (Sa, Su, T, W)
* Weeks 13-16: BFL (M, W, F)
Cardio training schedule:
* Weeks 1-4: 30 minutes (M, W, F), 45 minutes (T, Th, Sa)
* Weeks 5-8: 30 minutes (Sa, T, W), 45 minutes (M, Th, F)
* Weeks 9-12: 45 minutes (Sa, T, W), 60 minutes (M, Th, F)
* Weeks 13-16: 30 minutes (M, W, F), 60 minutes (T, Th, Sa)
* No cardio on Sundays
– Bedtime is 11:30 PM during the work week.
– If a workout is missed due to work or social commitments, it must be made up within 7 days.
– Workouts missed due to injury or dire, disabilitating illness do not have to be made up. 😉
– Weight, exercise, and meals will be tracked in Diet and Exercise Assistant daily