Not much to report today…I’m working another 12 hour day and will probably have to work through this weekend, too, since our producer from Konami is coming back on Monday and expecting mucho improvements in the game and about a hundred or so UI/user interface items from yours truly.
I’m definitely more tired and less energetic this week, not to mention hungry. I can’t wait until my iron and red blood cell counts are back up next week.
In non-empirical terms, I seem to be dropping fat even though the scale weight is still artificially-inflated from TOM water retention. My arms and legs look and feel leaner, the Omron keeps lowering its estimate of my body fat, and the non-muscular parts of my chest are deflating like leaky tires.
I just want my abs back.
1. 1/3 c. oatmeal, 3 T. raisins, 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites
2. 1 banana, 1/2 scoop whey, 1/2 c. light soy milk
3. 4 oz. chicken breast, 1/3 c. (dry) oatmeal, 1 c. Mandarin veggie mix
4. 1 unsalted rice cake, 1/2 T. all-natural peanut butter, 1 scoop whey
5. 4 oz. chicken breast, 3 c. Romaine salad, 2 T. Kraft Free Zesty Italian dressing, 2 corn tortillas
6. 1 c. light soy milk, 1 scoop whey
Water: 16 cups
Supplements: multivitamin, calcium 600+D, EAS l-glutamine, Instone Pre-Workout Intensity
Calories: 1438 calories (47.4% carb/37.9% pro/17.1% fat)
* Chest/Arms (60 minutes)
* Run (6.5-8 mph / 30 min)
Calories burned: 732 calories
DEFICIT: -959 cal (Target: -632 cal/day)
BUDGET NOTES: None