1. I’m OCD about all of my interests. (Bet you couldn’t guess, eh? :slappy:)
2. I believe ketchup is the condiment of the gods.
3. And I will eat it with plain spaghetti.
4. And eggs.
5. And expensive steak.
6. And anything breaded, including vegetables.
7. I have six long boxes of comic books.
8. I don’t go to bars unless they do karaoke.
9. I only drink about 2 tablespoons of alcohol a year.
10. And that is only if I’m invited to two or three weddings and need to participate in a champagne toast.
11. I’m allergic to mangoes, artificial fruit flavorings or colors in Fruitopia, penicillin, and ibuprofen.
12. Strong chemical scents like perfumes, candles, aromatic herbs (mint, parsley, cinnamon, etc.), gasoline, and such give me migraines.
13. I draw best when listening to hard rock music.
14. I know how to two-step and line dance.
15. I am never less than 5’8″ in public.
16. I hate the tastes of cheese, watermelon, celery, cottage cheese, licorice, ginseng root, and alcohol. :yuck:
17. Every other food I can stomach to one degree or another. :eat:
18. My favorite cuisines are Chinese, Japanese, Korean, tomato-based Italian, and evil Western BBQ.
19. I find restaurant Mexican food somewhat monotonous and boring: cheese, meat, cumin, adobo, tortilla, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, beans, rice. Reconfigure on the plate and give it a new name.
20. I don’t understand why everything I order at an Indian restaurant always comes out looking like Alpo dog food: diced meat, potato, and carrot chunks in thick brown curry.
21. I prefer my own cooking to the food at most restaurants.
22. I prefer the PRICE of my own cooking to the food at ALL restaurants.
23. My favorite ice cream is Breyer’s Mint Chocolate Chip.
24. I check all of my financial accounts at least twice a week in Microsoft Money.
25. I save between 14-20% of my gross income every year.
26. I don’t believe in paying full price unless there is absolutely no other option.
27. I don’t like big parties where I don’t know anyone.
28. I tend to have just one good female friend from every important period of my life: childhood, high school, college, Army.
29. None of them live in my state. 🙁
30. I didn’t appreciate my parents fully until I started waiting tables in high school and saw how bad OTHER parents were at controlling their kids in public.
31. I’ve waited tables in over six different restaurants.
32. I can still carry a huge loaded oval tray on one shoulder.
33. I like cats better than dogs.
34. But I still love dogs as long as they belong to someone else.
35. I have sung “Just Around The Riverbend” from Disney’s Pocahontas while canoeing down a river in Austin before.
36. I am a very bad swimmer.
37. I can pretty much only float and backstroke.
38. I was the oversized, bespectacled, fluffy, medium-framed misfit amongst the Asian sprites when I was a kid.
39. I hated sweating and breathing hard in PE when I was in elementary, middle, and high school.
40. I was always picked second to last in team sports.
41. My nickname in sixth grade was “Nikki Sixx” because my waist-length straight hair changed on me and went poufy/frizzy on top, giving me a ‘do that any LA hair band member would have loved to have.
42. I bought my first savings bond when I was six years old.
43. I have no credit card debt.
44. I wish I’d bought a house 4 years ago.
45. I haven’t done a “girl” push-up since 1996.
46. I have automated just about every aspect of my finances.
47. It takes me at least 30 minutes to decide between two similar items when I’m in a store.
48. I am perpetually 30 minutes late to everything.
49. I know this drives my boyfriend crazy, but can’t seem to stop myself.
50. I have been picking up groceries since I was 11 or 12 years old.
51. I hate cardio.
52. Especially running.
53. Weightlifting and calisthenics are my favorite exercise activities.
54. I like to make things.
55. I can draw most living things freehand.
56. I’m terrible at drawing cars, machines, and planes, though.
57. I get withdrawal pains when I’m away from a computer for more than two or three days.
58. I gave up playing massively multiplayer online roleplaying games like EverQuest and World of Warcraft because my OCD mind doesn’t have an off-switch when it comes to addictive games like that.
59. MMORPGs make me fluffy.
60. Gardening also makes me fluffy, since I micromanage and hover over my spring seedlings and planting so much that I don’t have time to exercise in the mornings, LOL.
61. I regularly pay over $50 more for the running shoes that I wear for one hour a day than I do for my street shoes that I keep on for 10+ hours.
62. Normal parties–random people + food + gossip + alcohol–bore me to tears.
63. I am not good at small talk or schmoozing.
64. If I am not enjoying myself, I will leave.
65. I don’t like horror movies.
66. I don’t like award-winning dramas much either.
67. Stupid comedies aren’t my cup of tea.
68. Action movies aren’t worth the money.
69. Wow…I don’t really like movies it seems.
70. I’ll listen to almost any kind of music except smooth jazz because it automatically puts me to sleep.
71. The only thing that will keep me out past 11 pm on a weeknight nowadays is karaoke.
72. My idea of fun is teaching myself how to do something new–draw, paint, type, sew, cook, get in shape, knit, use graphics programs, edit static and dynamic web sites…
73. I could easily do without cable or broadcast TV for the rest of my life; my TV is really just a workout/gaming display.
74. I can speak Mandarin Chinese and English, I understand enough Taiwanese to get by, and I took German and French in school.
75. I spent four years enlisted in the U.S. Army in the Signal Corps.
76. The amount of make up I wear is inversely related to my level of fitness.
77. I live with my boyfriend and our three cats, Slinky, Neville Longbottom, and Storm Shadow.
78. My boyfriend named cat #3. 🙄
79. I don’t need an alarm clock because the cats wake me up EVERY morning at 6:30 am.
80. I leak a few tears in Disney movies when a furry character dies.
81. I’m not as sympathetic about humans.
82. I believe in self-determination, not luck or fate.
83. I have been to Taiwan, Canada, Germany, Spain, Belgium, England, France, Switzerland, Italy, the Czech Republic, and Japan.
84. I would like to visit Australia, New Zealand, China, Korea, and Russia.
85. I like to read fantasy, cyberpunk (not regular sci-fi), police procedurals, how-to/hobby, fitness/nutrition, personal finance, and Regency books.
86. I try to minimize spelling mistakes, but sometimes typos slip through my mental spellcheck.
87. I have one younger sister who lives and works in Boston.
88. My parents live 600 meters from my current home.
89. I don’t like to watch the news.
90. I only vote during presidential election years.
91. I’m a registered Democrat.
92. I own at least 20 video/computer games I have not yet played for more than 5 minutes.
93. I don’t even want to know how many used books I’ve ordered online and still haven’t gotten around to reading.
94. It has taken me almost 10 years, but my wardrobe’s color palette is no longer limited to the usual Asian staples of black, white, red, and denim blue.
95. I have no problem eating healthy recipes and drinking water all the time.
96. But I still like brownies, Boston cream doughnuts, Bloomin’ Onions with ketchup, orange chicken, ice cream, key lime pie, big greasy burgers, seasoned curly fries, and chewy cookies. 😉
97. I can still do a one-handed cartwheel.
98. I looooooooooove databases, spreadsheets, and CAD software. :love:
99. I wish I knew more about computer programming (next self-education topic!) and 3D modeling.
100. I never go anywhere without my Treo 650.
1. 1/3 c. oatmeal, 3 T. raisins, 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites
2. 1 peach, 1 scoop whey
3: 4 oz. chicken breast, 1/3 c. (dry) oatmeal, 1 c. mixed Mandrain vegetables
4. 1 plain rice cake, 1/2 T. all natural peanut butter, 1 Instone High Protein chocolate pudding
5. 4 oz. chicken breast, 4 c. Romaine lettuce, 2 T. Kraft Free Zesty Italian dressing, 1 peach
6. 1 c. light soy milk, 1 scoop whey
Water: 16 cups
Supplements: multivitamin, calcium 600+D, EAS l-glutamine
Calories: 1455 calories (45.0% carb/42.1% pro/15.3% fat)
* YF Cardio (15 min)
* Treadmill Run (6.8-7.0 mph / 0% incline / 35 min)
* Treadmill Run (5.5 mph / 3% incline / 10 min)
Calories burned: 592 calories
DEFICIT: -802 cal (Target: -632 cal/day)
BUDGET NOTES: None