Since I get so many emails requesting copies of the P90X program workout log sheets from people who failed to make photocopies of their originals before scribbling all over them, I’ve dug up the links to the log sheets on Beachbody’s Milliondollarbody.com site for your convenience. (Sorry, I can no longer provide the P90X calendar due to copyright restrictions.)
Note: I do not now, nor do I ever plan to host copies of the P90X DVDs, and I will remove any future comments relating to obtaining or distributing pirated copies of the program. Do not waste your time contacting me with requests for burned DVD copies, download links, or torrents either, as all such inquiries will be ignored. It’s a good program that WORKS, folks. Man up and PAY for it.
- My review of three popular pull up / chin up bars (Recommended equipment for P90X)
- Plyo Ouch! A First Impression Review of P90X
- Need a DIY nutrition plan to go with your P90X program? Check out my article, The Poor Man’s Precision Nutrition Plan.
- Traveling, have no equipment or not quite ready for P90X? Give Craig Ballantyne’s challenging, effective, and free(!) original 4-Week Turbulence Training program a try.
- Calculate your maintenance, fat loss, and/or muscle gain calorie intake and macronutrient ratios with my Fat Loss Calculator v. 4 Excel spreadsheet.
- Healthy Shopping List/Food Budget Tracker in Excel spreadsheet format; pre-populated with authorized foods from the Body-for-Life book but suitable for any program that integrates resistance training with cardio/interval training (e.g. P90X, BFL, Burn the Fat/Feed the Muscle, Leanness Lifestyle, and Turbulence Training)
- Damon’s P90X Classic and Lean Spreadsheets in XLS format for those of you who want to track your P90X workouts using MS Excel or another compatible spreadsheet program