I had a lunch break walk planned today, although it turned out to be more of a walk interspersed with 4 sprints (30-90 seconds) a la Turbulence Training. Good thing we have a very casual dress code at work–I trekked into work in t-shirt, gym pants, and running shoes today.
I walked at 4 mph or so whenever I was passing by offices with windows and hauled butt with full speed sprints whenever there was a stretch of wall or just a few ducks in the ornamental pond out front to see.
Sometimes I feel way too silly to be 32 years old.
– TT 1.5 mile interval walk/sprint (~20 minutes at lunch)
– TT Core A workout (15 min)
– YF Yoga (30 min)
1) 3 egg whites, 1 oz. raisins, 1/2 c. oats
2) 3/4 c. low fat cottage cheese, 1/2 oz. raisins, 2/4 c. grapes (This is the only CC/fruit combo that doesn’t make me .)
3) General Tso’s chicken with veggies and 1/3 c. oats
4) 2 rice cakes, 1 T. pb, 2 T. salsa, 1/2 c. carrots
5) Turkey chili with 3 c. mixed greens salad and 1/2 c. grapes
6) 1.5 scoops whey/ 1 T. SF choco pudding mix shake