This morning’s Forza workout started out good but with this cough my stamina and concentration were shot by the 35 minute mark (30 minutes of warm up and basic sword drills, and 5 minutes into the 15 minute left hand routine), and I had to switch to YF cardio/calisthenics for 15 minutes to give my arms a break. I did go back and finish up the last 10 minutes of the left hand Forza routine afterwards for my full hour of exercise, but I think running will be out as an interval option this week until this annoying tickle in my throat clears up to the point where heavier breathing doesn’t send me into a fit of coughing. I will do the 15 minute right hand Forza routine when I get home from work for some stress relief.
Food was fine yesterday at the planned 1830 calorie mark and has been 100 percent prepped for today, too. 1550 calorie low day today.
Weight: 141.8 lb
BF: 19.5 percent
– Forza DVD (45 minutes)
– YF Cardio (15 minutes)
– 1.5 mile walk (25 minutes)
– Forza DVD (15 minutes)
1) 3 egg whites, 1 oz. raisins, 1/2 c. oats
2) Pineapple soy protein smoothie
3) 4 oz. turkey breast, 4 oz. seasoned sweet potato wedges, 1 c. mixed veggie stir fry
4) 3/4 c. LF cottage cheese, 3/4 c. grapes
5) 4 oz. tilapia filet, 1 c. stir-fried cabbage and green beans, 0.5 oz. almonds
6) 1 c. light soy milk, 1/2 scoop whey, 0.5 oz. almonds
Supps: 1 multivitamin, 1 calcium 600+D, 6 fish oil caps
Approx. 1541 calories at 37% carb/41% pro/22% fat