Posted 4/23/07 on the company forum:
The shared refrigerator in the break room has been looking kind of rough lately. It’s time for the semi-annual fridge purge since the ratio of fresh food to self-contained penicillin farming experiments is about 1 to 9, and only the first 5 inches at the front of the fridge are even usable for storage.
If you have used the refrigerator at all in the past SIX MONTHS, please check it today (Monday) for any containers, take out boxes, condiments, or other mysterious items that belong to you and throw out items that are:
4) shriveled beyond recognition
5) leaking strange green fluids
6) growing their own multicolored Magic Rock ™ formations
7) left in unmarked, undated, unclaimed take out packaging
Any items fitting the above descriptions that are left in the fridge by noon Tuesday shall be tossed out to make the fridge usable again for future potluck day food storage.
Thanks for your cooperation.
– Shoulder and Leg Day with Trainer
A1) 45 degree Leg Press (3×10 @ 270 lbs)
A2) BB Front Raise (3×10 @ 30 lbs)
B1) BB Walking Lunges (3×10 @ 50 lbs)
B2) DB Incline Rear Delt Raise (3×10 @ 10 lbs)
C1) Seated Leg Curl (3×10 + 10 pulses on final rep @ 105 lbs)
C2) DB Lateral Raise (3×10 @ 12.5 lbs)
PWO) 1 scoop whey protein, 1/2 scoop dextrose
1) Pineapple soy protein smoothie
2) 40 g raisins, 40 g oats, 3 egg whites
3) 1/2 c. 1% cottage cheese, 0.75 oz. walnuts and trail mix, 1 apple
4) 4 oz. tilapia, 1.5 c. mixed veggies, 0.75 oz. walnuts and trail mix
5) 3 oz. WW Kung Pao chicken breast with 1 c. broccoli and 1 pear
6) 1 c. light soy milk, 1/2 scoop whey, 1/2 oz. walnuts
Supps: 1 multivitamin, 1 calcium 600+D, 6 fish oil caps, 1 serving l-glutamine, 2 servings BCAA