I guess this is my late, late check in for Thursday. 🙂
I had a great workout this morning with my trainer (only 2 sessions left, thank goodness–I am so ready to be accountable only to myself again for exercise) although I had to request an alternate exercise after doing 10 seated leg curls at 120 lbs. I felt a distinctive twinge in the back of my left knee (probably a pulled tendon in my upper calf) that would definitely have turned into a full injury if I’d continued with the exercise.
After working with the trainer, I hit my TT workout B for the next 30 minutes. I also got in a 30 minute walk outside during lunch despite the hot weather.
I was going to try out the Dancing With The Stars DVD workout tonight, but I decided to save it for tomorrow because I absolutely had to get the first batch of wedding invitations ready to mail out tomorrow morning. Sometimes I wish we’d just opted for an elopement.
Oh, and scale weight finally went down again to 140, hurray. 139, here I come! :barbells:
– Legs and Shoulders with Trainer
1) BB squat (3×10 @ 135 lbs)
2) BB power/sumo squat (3×10 @ 135 lbs)
3) DB combination side/front raise (3×10 @ 7.5 lbs)
4) Seated leg curl (1×10 @ 120 lbs)
5) Leg raise (2×10)
6) DB crunch (2×10 @ 10 lbs)
7) DB ab twists (2×10 @ 10 lbs)
– TT for Women Phase 4 Workout B
A1) DB Step-up (3×8 @ 35 lbs)
A2) DB Incline Press (3×6 @ 35 lbs)
B1) 1-Leg Hip Ext. plus 1-leg Stability Ball Curl (3×12 for each)
B2) Wide-grip Seated Row (3×8 @ 70 lbs)
– 1.5 mile outdoor walk (30 min)