141.6 lbs today, but looking and feeling leaner all around. I’m sure I’m retaining water from the baked sweet potato wedges I had last night which brought my intake up to 1774 calories for the day. Fortunately, given how much exercise I got in, I still had a deficit of over 900 calories.
I got in my outdoor walk yesterday and plan to do so again today with some possible outdoor yoga under the trees by the decorative pond in front of my office complex. I hope I still have those two Reebok yoga audio workouts on my MP3 player. It’s a good thing I’m not particularly self-conscious anymore. :tongue:
I did 30 minutes of YF Cardio (including waaaaay too many jumping jack variations) this morning to rev up for the day, so I just need to get in another 30 minutes of outdoor activity (besides the regular walk) to round things off.
– YF Cardio (30 min)
– Outdoor walk (30 min)
– Yoga (30 min)
1) 20 g raisins, 20 g oats, 3 egg whites/1 whole egg
2) 1 c. light soy milk, 1/2 scoop whey, 3/4 oz. walnuts and trail mix
3) 4 oz. chicken breast, 2 tangerines, 1 c. veggies
4) 1/2 c. 4% cottage cheese, 1/3 oz. walnuts and trail mix, 1 tangerine
5) 4 oz. chicken breast, 1 pear, 1 c. veggies
6) Pineapple soy protein smoothie (or 4/2 veggie omelette with salsa, depending on hunger)
Supps: 1 multivitamin, 1 calcium 600+D, 6 fish oil caps, 1 serving l-glutamine, 1 serving BCAA