138.0 lbs this morning–A thousand curses upon the demon of female water weight fluctuation! 😆
I’m snarfing down lunch now, but I’ll be doing a 25 minute outdoor walk right afterwards. No workout this morning due to late wake up and general feeling of lethargy which I think is due to low iron from my decision to drop overall calories and blood loss from both TOM and blood donation all in the same week.
Poor planning on my part, that’s for sure.
I’ll hit the weights tonight when I am hopefully a bit more fueled up for my final TTfW workout :claphigh: and be back on the morning workout track with YF and Forza in the morning. We don’t have any social plans this weekend before Monday (besides my regular 6 week hair cut appointment tomorrow morning), so I’ll have plenty of time to look over the TT Hardcore Fat Loss (HCFL) program and familiarize myself with the exercises before I start it up on Monday. The program includes some new exercises for me, including a BB clean and press, a BB complex with four lifts, Spiderman push-up, and siff squat. This one also differs from the other TT programs I’ve done in that it includes 4 days of lifting and 4 sessions of interval cardio instead of the 3/3 built into most of the other Turbulence Training programs. The blurb on the HCFL program claims that it is the most advanced fat loss Turbulence Training regimen in the library.
We’ll see in four weeks, eh? :dbell:
– Outdoor walk (4 mph/25 min)
– TTfW Phase 4 Workout B (35 min)
Warm-up (8 min)
A1) DB Step-up (3Ã—8 @ 40 lbs)
A2) DB Incline Press (3Ã—6 @ 40 lbs)
B1) 1-Leg Hip Ext. plus 1-leg Stability Ball Curl (3Ã—12 for each)
B2) Bodyweight Rows (subbed in for Wide-grip Seated Row) (3Ã—8)
– Bodyweight Interval Circuit (20 min)
1) 3 egg whites, 1/2 c. light soy milk, 30 g oat cereal, 25 g Go Lean Crunch cereal
2) 1 small banana, 0.5 oz. pecans
3) 3 oz. lean beef round, 1 c. asparagus veggie mix, 1 medium pear
4) 1 T. ANPB, 2 unsalted rice cakes
5) 3 oz. lean beef round, 3 c. spinach/lettuce salad, 2 T. light dressing, 1 small orange
6) 1/2 oz. almonds, 1 c. light soy milk, 1/2 scoop whey protein
Supps: 1 multivitamin, 1 calcium 600+D, 3 fish oil caps, 1 serving l-glutamine