I woke up with a bit of lower back pain this morning, so I am switching tomorrow’s planned HIIT run to HIIT bike sprints instead. I’m not sure if it was due to sleeping on my side last night, Saturday’s Forza workout, or the recreational swimming I did the other day, but I probably need the change in cardio modality anyway to keep my sciatica-prone lower back happy.
This morning I did a moderate 30-minute YF Core workout instead of RCR A-1 for the same reason. I will be doing my 100 Push Ups max test at lunch along with the Pink Dumbbells 15-minute walk challenge, and the postponed RCR circuits will be done as soon as I get home from work. My lower back should be sufficiently warmed up and lubricated by then.
I am so ready to be back in the 130s again, LOL. I refuse to make myself any new non-Halloween clothes until I am at my happy zone of 130-135 again, so I really must keep my momentum up.
Meals 2-6 are prepped and ready, and I have today’s workouts scheduled. It should be a wonderfully uneventful and on-plan day for me. I love routine when it comes to fat loss.
1. 3 egg whites, 60g oats and raisins, 5 pieces chili radish
2. 10 almonds, 20 g raisins
3. 1/6 chicken pot pie with veggies, 1 c. green beans, 1/2 peach
4. 6 oz. sauteed tofu, 1/2 peach, 1 t. chili paste
5. 2 boiled eggs, 1/2 c. natural apple sauce
6. 3 oz. roasted chicken, 1.5 c. sugar snap pea stir-fry in oyster sauce, 6 almonds
Water: 16 cups
Supplements: multivitamin, calcium 600+D, 6 fish oil capsules
* YF Core (30 min)
* 100 Push Ups Week 5 Test (84 reps in 1:27 minutes)
* PDB walk (15 min)
* RCR A-1 (~60 min)